9.6.11

around the world [in 11 days]

Hey! I'm back! Refreshed and ready to life. Wow, what a great experience. You know it feels like routine kind of seems so... routinish? It was so great to just leave that routine for awhile. Where was I, exactly? A school trip. 11 Days. Around the outback. Our class.

There were some hard moments. There were some hilarious moments. Some awkward moments. Some moments that were a lot of fun, and some moments where I just wanted to go home.

You know what, though? Jesus was with me. I met new people, I got to live out opportunities I might not have otherwise got the chance to. Community service -- how often do I help people out? Like, never? Wow.

There's so much to say. But I have to go, but I'll post again soon!

And remember. Jesus loves you.

5 comments:

  1. <---(In regard to your poll)--I'm into it all!!!!

    Have fun on that field trip! I'm planning on doing something similar to that myself here in the states (Tennessee).

    Blessings,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had fun!It sounds awesome.Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear more about your trip! It sounds awesome. :)

    BTW, I'll be reading 'Praying for Your Future Husband' soon. Looking forward to what you have to say about it!

    Missing you on the In Real Life blog!!!

    LYLAS! :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great experience! You must have gotten really close with your classmates! Looking forward to the details! :) Glad you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really those experiences in life: the awkward mixed up with the joyful and unbearable that teach us the most. :)
    And it's always wonderful to know Jesus is with us every set of the way, guiding us.

    ReplyDelete

comments are fun.