5.11.10

Brainfreezes, Pins&Needles among other things...

Today my class went to...the zoo, with our prep buddies. It was a long day. But, on the positive side, I have two more books by Wendy Lawton to read, as well as "Lily's in London" which is a Nancy Rue book that I haven't read in awhile and I'm just lovin' it!

How's NaNo going for ya'll? I've written a total of... 9,619 words. If you look up "Emii" on the kids version of NaNoWriMo, you'll find a few paragraphs from what I've written so far. They're random, mind you, and don't really tell you anything about the story:P But oh well.

Been listening to any great music lately? I really want Taylor Swift's new CD, Speak Now, I'm getting it for Christmas:) Ooh, has anyone read the third RL book by Nancy Rue? I can't wait to read it, maybe that can be item #2 on the Christmas list... the invisible list. We don't really do too many presents at Christmastime. We used to. But I guess through the years it seemed kinda superficial, you know? I mean, Jesus being born = us getting presents? Hah. Nice one!:) {although who doesn't love ripping the wrapping paper off of the presents? Better than the actual presents, if you ask me!}

That was random, it's only the start of November.

Hey, I have some more random questions.

First of all -- how do you get rid of pins and needles?
And second of all -- how do you get rid of a brainfreeze?

I got such a great response on my last question -- how to get rid of the hiccups -- that I'll never have to ask that question again, and I can offer help to anyone who has the hiccups!;)

What time I am afraid, I will put my trust in thee. Psalm 56:3

Yes, I've posted that verse before. But I just love it that much.

8 comments:

  1. brain freezes - rub your temples. i dont know why, but it's always worked for me.:)

    and Jesus being born is waaayyy better than presents!:)

    many blessings,
    anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE PINS AND NEEDLES ONE, BUT FOR THE BRAIN FREEZE I PRESS MY THUMB ON TH ROOF OF MY MOUTH. IT SEEMS TO WORK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great verse! Never had a brainfreeze, so I'm sorry I can't help you on that one. :/ Nancy Rue is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's crazy to think how close Christmas is! Gosh...feels like it just happened. lol I'm starting to make my Christmas wish list too, though. ;)
    I heard that pressing your thumb to the roof of your mouth helps with brainfreezes. Hehe :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, you're farther into your WIP than I am--I've got about 3,000 words down. I need to get writin' on that thing!
    Speaking of that, I noticed the uploaded cover of your WIP on your NaNoWriMo page, and it looks awesome :) Do you know how to make it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool verse, Emii. To get rid of a brain freeze I put my tongue on the roof of my mouth and hold it there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea!
    I want to get all Taylor Swift's CDs but my mom doesn't like her :(
    I am in a country mood.
    I need country!
    I have it but I haven't read it yet.
    I LUV the zoo!
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha all u have 2 do is ask a certain person em, and then u'll have it (i didnt even ask 4 it and i got it ;) lol

    ReplyDelete

comments are fun.