Hey girlz! I've been tagged a couple of times -- by Anna, Rachel T and... Abbie! But it looks like a lot of fun (I'm thinking it'll be right up there with the good old iPod tag!:))
8 Books I've Read recently...
1. Carter House Girls -- Viva Vermont!, by Melody Carlson
2. Notes from a Spinning Planet -- Ireland, by Melody Carlson
3. DOATG -- On My Own (Caitlin) , by Melody Carlson
4. Carter House Girls -- New York Debut, by Melody Carlson
5. Carter House Girls-- Spring Breakdown, by Melody Carlson
6. Carter House girls -- Last Dance, by Melody Carlson
7. DOATG -- What Matters Most (Maya), by Melody Carlson
8. Notes from a Spinning Planet -- Mexico, by Melody Carlson
You probably won't believe me, but the books I read aren't all by Melody Carlson. It's just that my school library got some new books, and, well...I had to read them!!! :)
8 Songs or Albums I listen to all the time...
1. CS Lewis Song by Brooke Fraser (song)
2. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz (song)
3. Ocean Eyes by Owl City (album)
4. Fearless, Platinum Edition by Taylor Swift (album)
5. Taylor Swift by Taylor Swift (Obviously. Who else would it be by:P) ..oh, and do I need to say it? It's an album.
6. Porcelin Heart by Barlow Girl (song)
7. Faithful by Brooke Fraswer (song)
8. You Were Meant for Me by Jewel (love, love, LOVE this song! It's like, really old (well, 1970's:P) but I learnt it on guitar and just love it!!)
8 Things I love...
6. Playing guitar.
7. Listening to music
8. Fruit Smoothie's
8 Things I've Learned this Year...
1. How to work a locker combination on a locker.
2. How to sing (Okay, so it's still a work in progress. I've been doing lessons for a few weeks, though.)
3. I can do anything through Christ who gives me strength -- Philippians 4:13
4. There are some awesome Christian singers!
5. How to play the piano (Sort of. I just started trying to learn yesterday:P)
6. That cooking isn't as much fun when you have to clean up a big mess...
7. That I can trust God.
8. It helps to actually listen in class.
8 New Recipes I want to Try and Make by the end of the Year...
1. A roast. Then I can say I can make a roast. Um, yeah. Duh.
2. Apple Pie
3. Mango Sorbet
4. Ice-Cream Cake
5. Some kind of pastry, like a pastie or something.
6. Sponge Cake
7. Spiders (You know those chocolate-covered noodle things? Yeah, my friend's mum used to make them in grade 1... I just remembered.)
8 Favorite Online Hangouts...
5. All YOUR blogs!
7. Nancy Rue's blog
8. Anna's blog -- she has the awesomest music there, and her posts are so true!!:)
8 Projects I need to Work on...
4. Getting rid of my horrible headache (It REALLY hurts):)
5. Writing my book
8 People I think should do this...
...well, keeping in mind that quite a few people have already completed this tag, let's see... I'm going to do something different. If three or more of these things apply to you... consider youself tagged!
1. You have blonde or red hair
2. You're over 170cm (You're tall!:P)
3. You go to a Christian school
4. You've memorized at least 3 Bible verses
5. There was a time when you were obsessed with Hannah Montana
6. You did ballet when you were little (And maybe you still do)
7. You secretly dream of being a famous actress/singer
8. You want to be a writer...or, should I say, you are are writer.
Thanks for tagging me, and be sure to comment and tell us if you do this tag so we can head over to your blog and read it!!:)