27.4.10

Blog Award

I've been awarded this lovely award from Emily at Thoughts of a Small Town Girl. Thankyou so much, Emily!

I'd like to award this Beautiful Blogger Award to

Chelsea @ ClubChea.blogspot.com because Chelsea's post always have so much meaning to me, and help me to grow closer to God.

Laney @ GotFreckles.blogspot.com because Laney's pictures capture beautiful parts of God's creation.

Bekah @ bekahsbubblyblog.blogspot.com/ because of her beautiful way with words.

...And back to Emily, because Emily's posts are inspiration to me, and I always learn something interesting, or leave with something to think about.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Emii, you're so sweet! Thank you so much for the award and for the wonderful things that you said. That really meant a lot to me. I'm so glad that I can help you grow closer in your walk with God. Thank you also for helping me grow in my walk with God and for always supporting me and encouraging me!:) You rock, Emii!
    Please continue to shine your light for Jesus and to encourage others in their walk with God! Thanks again for everything!
    Love,
    Chelsea><>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you SO much Emii!! :)

    And about my pictures...They're really not amazing...:) but the camera I use and editing makes them look much better! :)


    Thanks, girl! :D

    Laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emii! I tagged you on my blog, go check it out:D

    Blog on
    Clare:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to say your in my last comment! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, Emii! You are such a sweet heart. :)

    xoxo,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

comments are fun.