First of all – ANYONE can enter :)
THEME: Creativity in Creation
There are three different ways to participate in this contest.
So, you’ve chosen which category you’re gonna enter – now what?
If you choose to do:
Poetry/Story – either option.
You can make your writing as long/short as you like.
You can write about anything you like – that is, to do with God’s creation.
Don’t panic about whether your story relates to creation, btw – it can involve other stuff, too. It’s just the theme :)
Get a camera, take some photos.
You are allowed to enter 1 PHOTO per person.
Oh, yeah – as the theme of the contest is creation – don’t take photos of the microwave or something. LOL.
On the computer, on canvas, on paper – you can draw however you want, with whatever you want.
You can enter 1 DRAWING per person.
Oh, and do I really need to say it? Draw something that was created by God :)
What’s a competition without a prize, right? There will be 1 winner in each category, who will each get
- An award button – Personalized, you can choose from several features.
- A piece of blog design – header, blog button, etc – of your choice – and it is ready within 2 days.
- A link on my sidebar to your blog :)
Then, there will be a GRAND PRIZE winner out of the three categories – chosen by readers. By a poll, of course.
- Award Button, Personalized – featuring more than the first award :)
- Two pieces of blog design – ready within 2 days
- A link in my sidebar to your blog :)
- A “Creativity in Creation” certificate.
- You get the chance to be interviewed by me, Emii, on Girlz 4 God
- And... you get to be the first person ever to GUEST POST on Girlz 4 God
WHEN does this contest end? Hmm, let’s see...
SUNDAY 25TH OCTOBER
Send entries to me at: girlz4god.G4G@hotmail.com
Got a question? Send me an email at the address above, or leave a comment.
Please do not post your entry in a blog post/comment -- only email, thanks :)
Oh, and if I've left anything out -- please tell me, and I'll edit it in :D
So get your entries in, and WIN, WIN, WIN! :D
P.S -- Girlz, we are going on a holiday today, for a week -- (Yeah, I know -- I was just away for a week!) -- but I'm taking my laptop with me, so hopefully I can connect it to the internet! :)